Smart Anti-icing/De-icing System
Norinnova Technology Transfer AS is commercializing a surface smart anti-icing/de-icing system (IceTech) based on IR technology developed at UiT- The Arctic University of Norway.
The IceTech is a comprehensive system providing an efficient anti-icing/de-icing solution. IceTech is based on Infrared technology, coupled with hardware and software interface. A non-contact and non-destructive ice detection technique allows the IceTech to be easily integrated into any existing systems. It can be installed on moving and stationary platforms subjected to severe icing.
• Marine vessels/platforms/installations operating in the cold climate
• Offshore/Onshore ice monitoring and control systems
• Various use: walkways, driveways or any heated surface
• Smart and energy efficient solution.
• Can be integrated to existing systems.
• Live monitoring of icing parameters (ice thickness, salinity and type).
Status and Further Development
Icetech has been lab tested in UiT. Further development includes in field testing.
We are seeking established companies in the field of anti-icing/de-icing systems for collaboration and further development of IceTech for commercial purposes.
Legges inn senere
Norinnova Technology Transfer AS